How Areewa Works
- In their comfort zone, Users are able to book appointments with registered and subscribed Service providers that are available at the time.
- An agreed amount is reached and the offer is confirmed after payment is made by the user through the in-app payment gateway.
- After the service, the service provider records that the job is done, and User is able to validate that work has been administered after which the payment would be released to the service provider.
Category of User
There are two types of users of the app:
The app has two types of users which are:
- The User (Service Seeker)
- The Service Provider (who renders services) This category refers to Artists that provide Beauty and Fashion services, mainly MakeUp and Gele Artistry.
Once a consension has been reached by the user and the service provider,
then, payment can be made via an online payment gateway available on the app. One good thing
about this in-app payment is that the payment does not go directly to the service provider who
is yet to render the service but held by an intermediary between the user and the service
provider which is the in-app gateway payment account (wallet) and released to the user only when
the job done is completed.
On completion of the job, the service provider clicks a button available on the app to indicate the completion of the job and the user which is the receiver of the service validates that by clicking on a button available at his/her end too. Then, the payment will be released to the service provider
Type of Services
There are various types of services that can be rendered through both Areewa Web and Mobile app but the emphasis is laid on Makeup and Gele
For the safety of both parties, users and service provider register their details which are verified before the app can be used.
Areewa Web and Mobile app offers full comfort and eliminates the stress of getting your
beautification done totally. A user is able to select a service provider in addition to the
location. The service provider is given the option to make himself/herself available in multiple
Based on the user’s location they will see also all service providers rendering such services in their locality.
Negotiation power is not cut off on both the Web and Mobile app; Users are permitted to have a
smooth conversation with available service providers in order to get the best possible rate.
Users see the images of service providers, click on anyone and chat him or her up.
They agree on a specific amount and the user sends an offer to the service provider.
The service provider accepts or rejects the offer.
This app is developed by Wavepalm Technology Solutions Limited
Do you have anything to say or ask? Kindly contact us.
AddressOffices in Africa and in UK.
App is available for use on Android in the UK, US and Nigeria, with Kenya and Ghana coming soon. iOS and Web App coming soon.